Become the runner you’re destined to be.
run better, together
We created RacePace so runners of all abilities could train together, at their own pace. Whether you’re a long-time runner or lacing up for the first time, we’re changing the way you think about indoor + treadmill running.
Through interval-based programming at intensities you control, high energy music, and motivation from experienced coaches, you’ll redefine your limits. Here, you’ll find the community and camaraderie of a run club, the structure of a coached training program, and the ability to run as a group with no risk of getting left behind.
Here’s How It Works
Book Your First Class
We recommend Starting Line for your first class, whether it’s your 1st or 50th time on the treads. Get used to the flow, then kick it up a notch with form improvement in RP Speed or build stamina in RP Endurance.
Arrive 15 Min Early
We’ll get you checked in, give you the grand tour, introduce you to your coach & new favorite treadmill, and walk you thru your starting RacePaces.
Run at Your Pace
Run at your own pace, control your own intensity, and set your own goals. Let us handle the program. Classes are designed for every level — you got this.
Move Towards Your Goals
Regular interval training and a consistent running routine with RacePace means steady progress, improved speed, and hitting your next personal record!
Get to Know Your Run Fam
At RacePace, community is at the center of everything. We create all-inclusive opportunities for our runners to meet regularly in and out of the studio. Here are some ways you can feel part of the fam:
- Meet for a class. And bring a running buddy!
- Reconnect at our weekly Thursday outdoor social run.
- Participate in our organized marathon and half-marathon training program.
- Train and compete together as a team in local Houston races.
- Make new friends. Push each other. Celebrate. Repeat.
Finally, connect with our Coaches. Champions of the Houston running community, they’re here to guide you on your fitness journey and to motivate you to push yourself to the next level.
What to Bring
- Running clothes (preferably those that glow in blacklight! You’ll see)
- Water bottle to fill in our filtered water stations
- Change of clothes if you want to use our luxurious showers and shower products